Thursday, July 26, 2012

Task Cards for students working in groups

Students will be working in groups to solve problems in math and science.  I created the task cards below to let each student know what is expected of them as they work in small groups with other students.  There are four main roles:  Speaker, Materials Manager, Recorder and Time Keeper.  Two secondary roles will be used when there is a group of more than four.  Those roles include:  Trouble Shooter and Facilitator.  These cards can be printed on cardstock, laminated, and hung on a lanyard for students to wear around their necks during group work.  You will need to prepare several sets, depending on how many students are in your class.  Feel free to copy or print these cards to use in your own class!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks a lot!!! I´m a teacher of English in Argentina. I have printed them and I´m really eager to use them!! I´ve also written a reflection in my teacher-blog. Warm regards!!!

    ReplyDelete